Two Year Warranty
To satisfy customers with its quality of products and customer service, Praesidus offers a two-year warranty for all watches purchased on the website. However, those acquired from resellers are only entitled to a one-year warranty.
During the warranty period, the watch movement, hands, and dial are the only components covered. After the inspection, the damaged part will be repaired. However, watch replacement is based on the discretion of Praesidus. All repair charges are free if the watch is proven defective in material or quality under regular use. A $10.00 return shipping and handling fee will apply to all warranty service.
If our warranty does not cover the problem you are having with your watch, or if your warranty has expired, the service and repair charges are as follows:
- $30.00 for repairing all components not covered under warranty, including the return shipping and handling fee.
- $20.00 for battery replacement, including the return shipping and handling fee.
The warranty does not cover the following:
- Battery, case, crystal, strap and buckle or bracelet, stem or crown
- Damage resulting from improper handling, lack of care, accidents, or normal wear and tear
- Water damage due to negligence unless marked water-resistant
- Repairs, on a watch not purchased from Praesidus
This warranty is void if the watch is damaged by accident, negligence, unauthorized service, or other factors not due to defects in material or quality.
Shipments of watches for repairs should be authorized by the Service Center beforehand. The Service Center will assess whether the watches’ problems are covered or not by our warranty and provide an estimated cost for repairs falling outside warranty terms.
The client must apply for any repair through the Repair Process. Once applied, the client will be authorized for shipment and will receive a Repair Number that must be attached to all communication regarding the repair. Any goods returned to the seller without a Repair Number will be returned without prior notice to the client. All dispatch fees will be at the client’s expense.