Thank you for signing up and being part of the community. As part of our list, you are automatically eligible to join our contest. We will be randomly selecting one lucky winner every month.
Wait! There is more! Aside from an A-11 watch, you can also win a strap or an ACME 470 Clicker – the very same cricket supplied to the troops sent in Normandy during the D-Day.
The A-11 is one of Praesidus' collections. It is a remodel of the watch lost by Tom Rice during the night of D-Day landing in Normandy, France, on June 6, 1944. He is a veteran of the United States Army's 101st Airborne Division, one of the troops that landed along Normandy's shores to fight against the Germans.
We honor the significance of D-Day and Rice's lost watch. Through this contest, we hope to share with you its relevance. You can be one of the winners of this timepiece, and we wish that you uphold the meaning of this legacy watch.
- All Newsletter signed up emails are eligible for this contest.
- The lucky winner will be contacted through email.
- The winner's name will be posted on our official social media accounts.
- Random selection tool will be used to draw the winner.
- Free delivery to the winner address in the USA.